Thursday, February 7, 2013

Auction #1

Katie Bradley of Mossy Rock Designs has donated 2 of her prints for me to auction off as a fundraiser! I have known Katie for 6.5 years now, she was one of my youth leaders when I first moved to Germany. She is extremely talented and started selling her paintings to raise money to bring their daughter home from Ethiopia. Please keep the Bradley family in your prayers as they are still waiting for their little princess!

The way the auction will work is you will place your bids in the comment box below the original post. Please make sure that you only go up in increments of $1 and you place your e-mail address beside your bid. Katie will mail the winner the picture after I have received the money via pay pal or check if you are local. 


The first painting is of a little Chinese girl meeting her momma on Gotcha Day! This is Katie's description : The biggest day in this little girl's life is meeting her Momma! What a blessing both to the parents and their daughter to spend the rest of their life together as family. 

I painted the original that this print was made from as part of my "Everyday Art Project" - and am delighted with how it turned out. I love painting adoption art, and hope it brings you and your family joy!

This listing is for a 5x7 print of the watercolor. 

I have a color-coordinating China-map print in my shop as well.

The images are professionally printed with highest quality inks on linen textured Kodak Endura Professional papers, which will last a life-time and beyond. I carefully package my prints in a protective sleeve, and ship them backed by cardboard.



The starting bid will be $8 

*The bidding will close February 15, 2013 at 11:59 EST 



1 comment: