Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Lunch with the Ayi's

A lunch with the ayi’s… as a way to honor and celebrate them for all the wonderful years of service at New Hope’s Shunyi, Beijing home. These ladies have provided love and care for hundreds of children over the years. They have poured their hearts into this home and the mission and passion it set in place 16 years ago…. I am so thankful that in this time of change ( another post will be coming about that later). But I wanted to share pictures from this special lunch and one of my favorite parts was presenting them all with a book which included letters from at least 50 adoptive families thanking them for the love and care they provided their kiddos before they came home. There was laughter and tears and lots of talking about each child as they flipped through the pages… they must have thanked all of us a million times. Here are some of my favorite pictures I will forever remember this day and the love I have for these ladies. 
















1 comment: