Saturday, March 5, 2011

God is AMAZING!!!!

God keeps showing me how AMAZING he is! I have been blown away on how fast my fundraising is going! I just can not thank all the people that are behind me and showing me so much love through financial support and prayers! God is just taking my breath away! I have raised 18,276 of my 21,000 miles already! That means I only 2,724 miles (roughly $600 ) left to raise! 

I have also started "meeting" my new team! We had our first conference call and are now all finding each other on Facebook! I am so excited about meeting them all in person this April! God has hand picked an amazing team for this April Sponsor trip and everyone is pumped up and ready to spread the love of God around the orphanages! 

Prayer request at this point:
* For myself and the rest of my team as we finish raising support
*For God to keep filling up our hearts with all this love to share with others
*For our amazing leaders as they finish getting different things completed for us to be able to go! 



No comments:

Post a Comment