Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Trust in God

Trust in God and he will provide!

I have been amazed at watching how God is providing for my trip! Between bringing in the funds! I am at 9,188 miles down and 11,812 miles to go! I am almost half way to my goal!  God is also working in my heart preparing me for my trip! I am so excited that I will get to chat with the other 14 team members next week!  I can't wait to "meet" all of them. If you could please continue to pray for my team as we prepare and that God keeps proving mile by mile!!!!!


Also, if you could please keep my friend Abby in your prayers as she is on a couple month journey in China and that God gives her strength to overcome all things!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie!
    My name is Brogan, and I heard about you from my friend Tina here in Mannheim Germany! She is holding a fundraiser for you, and what got me interested is that you will be going with Show hope to China! I just finished reading Mary Beth's new Book "choosing to See"
    I would love to support you in any way I can. If you are able to email me I would love to see in which was I can!
    Thank you!
    Brogan
    brogannew@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching your journey unfold via Facebook and this blog! God has been so faithful providing for you through the help of others, I love seeing the miles left number go down! :)

    ReplyDelete