Monday, February 7, 2011

God will provide!!!

I want to start off by saying that I am so sorry that I have not been super on updating! Please bear with me!

I have an awesome group of youth group kids! When I shared that I was going back to China on this missions trip, one of the girls said "can we have a fundraiser!!!"So this last week at youth we sat down and did some brain storming! They are awesome and had come up with so many ideas. We are working on a couple and it is just so amazing seeing how they want to help. I feel blessed beyond words, I know God will take care of all the monies needed for this trip. God is already doing so much in my own heart preparing me for my return to the BIG blue house!!!

I also have just learned that I will be going with a team of 15 (13 and 2 leaders) . We are all working on putting together bios this week so that we can better know each other! I can not wait to learn and get to know my future team mates!

Please continue to pray for my trip as I prepare and for those we will be visiting!

~Stephanie~

No comments:

Post a Comment