Sunday, January 4, 2015

Thankful !

Thank you all for your amazing support and prayers about my upcoming trip! I am starting to look into plane tickets and visa options. I also would like to say thank you to a couple of people that are kickstarting my fundraiser into high gear!

I have 2 wonderful families that are supporting me monthly leading up to my trip this is huge and I am so thankful to both of them.

I am also very thankful to Angela Cavallo and Melanie Taylor who both supported and held fundraisers for my 2013 they are back again this time and we currently have a younique makeup and thirty-one bags parties going on raising support for my trip. If you would like more info about either of these parties you can click on the fundraisers tab above or you can message me on FB and I can add you to the group page.


Thank you all for your continued support and prayers

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment