Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Custom Jamberry Nails Fundraiser !

I have been SO blessed by the support of so many friends and family about my upcoming trip! I am working on figuring out my goal update and will have that posted soon!

In the meantime I really wanted to share with all of you these beautiful custom designed Jamberry Nail wraps that my little sister created as a fundraiser for me. They will sell for $23 and this will cover everything. I will be placing the first order when I get 10 orders and if you are interested in a placing a order for these custom wraps please fill out this form.... https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18iuenDeAS6fdsownRHQlBNoECRbCgq9nYJvJuvzNS9k/viewform?usp=send_form
If you are interested in placing a regular Jamberry order please check out my page www.cutenails4acause.jamberrynails.net and all my commission is currently going back towards my trip :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment