Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Update :)

I just can't say thank you enough to everyone for your prayers and support! I have about $875 left to raise for my trip which means I am SO close! I have purchased my plane tickets and have been working on the best way to go about applying for my visa when the time comes. I have started gathering the supplies that I will take over. I am more limited in this department this time due to the sense that I will only have 1 extra suitcase for supplies and what I can shove in my suitcase and carry on. Where the past trip I was able to have 4 extra bags because I had others flying over with me. I will be bringing over the most needed items at the time and will save the other things I have been collecting for future trips or to send to TN to have sent over with someone traveling.

So, where does this put me in preparing for my trip? I have a few more fundraisers in the work and my next one will be starting April 15th and will be a Pampered Chef fundraiser. I will provide the link in the fundraiser tab closer to the start.

I am continuting to work on growing my doTERRA business and would love to share about how doTERRA essential oils have changed our lives and all the wonderful uses they have. Our team is about educating and supporting each other. If you would like more info you can check out my direct link www.mydoterra.com/stephanieelizabeth/ and you can also follow my FB page www.facebook.com/theoilbug

I have several people bless me by hosting Jamberry parties that in return go back and support my trip. If you would like to host a party or place a order all you have to do is go to my link www.cutenais4acause.jamberrynails.net

Please keep praying as I am preparing my heart for the work I will be doing this summer.

~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment