Sunday, May 24, 2015

2 years

2 years ago today I was boarding a plane to spend 10 weeks away from family half way around the world. Even though it was going to be my third trip it was different then the others. I was going to be gone for 10 weeks and by myself! That summer changed and grew me in more ways then I can count. I grew closer to God and he opened my eyes even more to caring for his children. I have memories from that summer that I will never forget. I am so thankful that he is calling me back to New Hope in just a little over a month I will be boarding that plane again. I know this trip will bring its own challenges and memories but I can't wait to see what God has in store. I am almost ready with just a little more funding and steps to get through but I know that it is all in his hands and for that I don't need to worry and I just need to trust on God to get everything done in his timing.


~Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment