Monday, June 1, 2015

Supplies!

One of the things I budget for is to be able to bring a second suitcase over with me. This suitcase gets filled up with goodies for New Hope. I normally bring some clothes and then ask what preschool supplies are most needed at the time. My past 2 trips I have been able to bring over some thirty-one bags that I earned from my fundraiser that are used to help organize items in the preschool room. One of the needs this year is swim diapers and we are going to start trying to use as many reusable swim diapers as possible for a couple of reasons. 
1. It will cut down on swim diaper cost 
2. It will free up room in supply suitcases being brought over 
3. They are more eco friendly and easy to use.
 iplay is a great brand for reusable swim diapers and Jameson uses them all the time. To make it easy I have set up a baby registry on Amazon with various sizes in the swim diapers and this also makes it easy for people to order and they are shipped straight to me. If you are interested in taking a look at the list you can  HERE. Please feel free to message or e-mail if you have any questions about this current wish list. 





On the fundraising side of things: I am still a little short on funding but have a couple of Jamberry Cute Nails 4 a Causeparties going on or scheduled and I would also love to chat about doTERRA essential oils My doTERRA with anyone that might be interested in learning more about how they can change your life while also helping me with meeting my goal. 

~Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment