Wednesday, June 17, 2015

20 days!

All of a sudden my trip is right around the corner!!!! I have been busy crunching those final numbers and working on my packing list, that I lost track of time. New Hope works with a wonderful organization in Hong Kong called Med Art who help provide surgeries for little ones waiting to be adopted. I have had fun gathering supplies that will also be helpful to those traveling to take the babies back and forth for surgery. There is a very high chance that I will be one of those people but nothing is ever confirmed until last minute. From the beginning of planning this trip I said that I was opened to going where ever I was most needed. They know that preschool is very near and dear to my heart but if a baby that needs surgery comes up that will be more important. Please be praying for the other 2 volunteers as they are already in HK with babies. I am fully trusting God and know that he has the perfect plan for my summer already laid out.

Many of you already know that I was granted the 10 year multi entry visa which is what I asked for. This was super exciting as this will save money on future trips. The past couple of weeks I have put my own fundraising on the side as I was trying to gather the supplies that are needed for preschool and the hospital stays. I still have a few items on my wishlist if anyone is interested in ordering anything. It is all through Amazon and items are shipped straight to me. If there are any items that come after I leave they will be sent to TN to come over in a supply suitcase just behind me. http://www.amazon.com/gp/baby-reg/ref=cm_br_hp_vw_rd?lid=1B8EPUMGEWABC

I am just a couple hundred dollars short of my goal for this trip. If anyone feels called to donate they can through paypal - stephanie.elizabeth09@yahoo.com ........ I am not worrying and I know that God has every dime figured out and that he will bring in the perfect amount.

I can't thank you all enough for your love and support on this incredible journey that God has trusted me to go on.

Blessings to all

~Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment