Thursday, August 27, 2015

Life since back at Hope

Crazy to think that I have been back at New Hope for 2 weeks now. I will admit that the first part of coming back was hard. Handing over sweet Annie to her nanny was heartbreaking because I knew I was going to miss caring for her 24/7 and going to sleep and waking up to her sweet face everyday. But I know she is in the best hands and her nanny was so excited to see her again. Plus, I still get my daily snuggles in with her everyday. I have been staying busy getting into the swing of things and learning about all the kiddos that are living here now.



I have loved being back in the preschool classroom. We have been enjoying singing the ABC's, Counting, and doing crafts. I was excited that Sweet Annie was able to join the preschool class line up when we got back as well.
ABC time 


Isabel showing off her "beach ball" 

Leah loves getting her feet painted 

Annie is fitting right into preschool 

Ava Jo the master painter 

McKinley loves painting 





Plus twice a week we get to have swim days instead of class!!!! This has been loads of fun to give the kiddos a bit of summer fun. Majority of them love the pool but we have had a few that were uncertain but are starting to come around. I can't not thank everyone enough for all of the swim diaper donations. They have been a wonderful :)
Darkon blowing bubbles 

Ava Jo loving the new swim floats 

Lots of swim diapers after a long day

Jade and Isabel love all the water toys 




Leah is ready to swim 

4 little cuties all wrapped up 


Oh sweet Kiah how I love this girl 










No comments:

Post a Comment