Thursday, May 25, 2017

A quick update

I am so sorry it has been a while since I have updated about our upcoming trip. Life has been crazy since I returned home from visiting AnnieRae and family. It was an amazing trip and I loved every moment of spending time with all three of the kiddos and their incredible parents. We were able to create some fun memories, and I'm looking forward to future visits.  




This coming weekend Elise is graduating so we have had a busy month preparing for her special day.  On top of that it has been then last month of school so I have been staying busy subbing at the local  preschool.  

I want to thank everyone for all of the supply donations that have arrived! These have been such a blessing and I am starting to pack items in the bags to head over in just a couple of weeks. Crazy to think that this time last year I was just arriving home from two months at NH. And now I am packing my bags for the big three month summer adventure. We have preschool supplies, birthday party decorations, goodies for the staff, leggings, pajamas and more! 

If you would please keep us in your prayers as we finish the preparations for heading over. I will be heading over two weeks prior to E &L so my start is coming up fast. I am looking forward to seeing my NH family but also processing the "see you laters" to my family here at home. Those littlest brothers of mine sure do kill me with all the extra snuggles and love (which I wouldn't trade for a second) and I know I will miss them like crazy. But I am very thankful for FaceTime and being able to chat with them while I am away. 

There is a very good chance my next blog update won't come until I have arrived but if you are on FB please feel free to join our group page Where he leads me I will go..... for some quicker updates then on here.

Lots of love, 
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment