Thursday, June 27, 2013

30 days

June 23,2013 

It is hard to believe that I have already been here for 30 days! There has been times that the days have seemed super slow and others that they have  gone by super fast. I miss my family a lot and have had some days that the homesickness has hit pretty hard. The kids have stolen my heart...no surprise there, and they keep me very busy. I am so thankful that I have been given this time to serve here and teach the kids in preschool.

 I leave tomorrow for my VISA run to Korea. I'm so excited to see the Harris family but I know I will miss the babies a lot. It was hard to explain to them that I would be back in 2 weeks but I'm confident that the other "Stephanie" will do great.

I will try and blog at least once while I am in Korea so be on the lookout. I just want to say one more time THANK YOU for all your love, prayers and support!

I am adding a few pictures from around the village

~Stephanie 












No comments:

Post a Comment