Saturday, April 2, 2011

20 more days!

I can hardly believe that in 20 days I will be heading to wonderful China again!!!

So here is a update on what is going on in preparing for my trip.

1st I would like to thank the wonderful youth group that I work with here! They helped with a parents night out fundraiser and we raised enough money to buy a double stroller for me to bring over and I am working on getting different baby carriers for the orphanage! I  continue to be amazed at all the wonderful support and encouragement I am receiving about my trip!

I have so many wonderful things to be thankful for! I raised over the amount of money I needed before my deadline! I was able to get the stroller and more! Also , we were having problems with my visa and God sorted it all out and it was able to get fixed and it is now back in my hands! Praise God!!!!!

We got our trip handbook and I was excited to see that we will be spending Easter morning on the Great Wall. I am excited that our trip is pretty packed to keep us all busy and we have lots and lots of play and loving on time with the kiddos! We will even be able to help out in the pre-k class some!!!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and I will keep you all updated on any new happenings for my trip!

~Stephanie~

No comments:

Post a Comment