Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Sunday 2011




Sunday April 24, 2011 EASTER!

Easter morning! We went to a wonderful church service where 20 people were baptized. It was the CCC, which is only open to foreign passport holders. It was wonderful to just worship with this whole building full of people from all over the world on Easter morning! 

We grabbed lunch at Subway and then went to the Great Wall! It was such a clear beautiful day!!! It was amazing.  I saw mountains I had no idea existed the last time I was here! I could not get over how for 2 days in a row now we have seen BLUE skies. We enjoyed about 2 hours on the Great Wall and then back to the airport we went! The flight to Louyang was great and the plane was about same size as my flight from BE to US! We are now at the wonderful BIG BLUE HOUSE!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment